Saturday, November 17, 2012

Submit Your Nominations: Biggest Turkey Tune Ever!



It's turkey time and so here is your chance to submit (for our consideration) your nominee for worst song ever! The winner will receive top billing as a connoisseur of garbage. We are looking for songs that are just plain band and/or received way more airplay than it deserved. Let's do away with novelty songs that try to be bad and go for the epic failures (by today's measures) that never held up over time.

So I seek your input. I'll pick two submittals and publish them Thanksgiving Day. One caveat: the song you suggest must be a video I can post or at minimum, an audio link from a website. I want our readers to hear what you have chosen.


Simply submit your choice by commenting on this post or send it via e-mail (with a link to the song) here.

Let me get you started with this one:
Paul Anka:"(You're) Having My Baby" (1974) 
In 2006, CNN poll voters named this the worst song ever. But wait, the video has a bonus in that Anka is introduced by none other than BBC's late child abuser Jimmy Savile! Is this a small world or what?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment